Title: Research Analysts with Nepali
Centerscope Technologies, Inc., located in McLean VA is a very successful government contracting firm and is seeking numerous Research Analysts with Nepali to be based in our New Delhi, India location (Centaur). The Analysts collect, analyze, and report on human rights, labor, gender, and trafficking issues in Nepal. The position also provides administrative and logistic support in organizing events and scheduling meetings. Please see our web site for more information about us: www.centerscope.com
Looking for candidates interested in a position of 3 months, 6 months or one year or longer (there will be spots available for different time periods). Work status will be as our employee on salary with immediate benefits including a matched 401K, per diem and paid housing in India.
· Bachelors (or higher) in Social Sciences or Journalism.
· At least three years of experience in social science research, journalism or closely related field is required.
· The ability to conduct research and analysis.
· Fluent of speaking/reading/writing in Nepali. The ability to translate to and from English/Nepali is required.
· A thorough knowledge of political, economic, human rights, labor and social structure,
institutions, and history of Nepal is required. Hands-on experience in human rights and combating trafficking in people would be a real plus.
· The ability to use various computer applications such as MS Word, MS Outlook and Excel.
Please call or email me if you have potential interest. Otherwise, your help is greatly appreciated if you can refer someone.
(301) 949-7876 cell
email@example.com (home office –preferred)
CenterScope Technologies, Inc.